Online Brand Reputation Marketing Services
Build & Market Your Online Reputation & Gain More Customers. Reputation marketing is an important strategy for any business if you want to take your company to the next level and dominate the local market.
What is Reputation Marketing? Why Should You Care?
Reputation marketing is the most important thing you can do for your business. It’s more important than SEO, advertising, PR, or even product development. Why?
Because if customers don’t trust your business, they simply will not buy from you.
What branding is to products, reputation marketing is to businesses.
It involves managing your company’s reputation to make sure that existing and potential clients or customers have a favorable impression of you and will be more likely to convert into a customer and refer you to others.
This entails keeping an eye on what people are saying about your firm online, responding to both positive and negative comments, and taking proactive steps to enhance your brand’s online reputation.
Online Reputation Is Your Most Valuable Marketing Asset
Consider these recent, eye-opening statistics about customer reviews and a business’s reputation:
● More consumers are reading online reviews before buying a product or service. Up to 95%. A high amount of customers (89%) make an effort to find and read reviews before making a buying decision
● Positive customer reviews, when shown online or via other marketing methods can result in a 31% increase in purchases
● Trust, a key factor in doing business, is increased for 74% of consumers when they can see and read reviews – and 49% of customers regard online reviews same as a personal recommendation.
● Prior to a buying decision, Google reviews for a business are sought out by 81% of consumers.
● 50% of all internet users leave online reviews monthly.
● Consumers mostly trust a mixture of negative and positive reviews. It seems that the average rating between 4.2 and 4.5 is the sweet spot for maximum believability. Only positive reviews can appear to be false.
● The average local business has 39 Google reviews. Businesses with 200 or more Google reviews gain twice the purchases compared to their competitors that do not have similar number of reviews
● 73% of Customers give value only to reviews posted during the past months.
Reputation Marketing Is Critical for Local SEO Dominance
Online reviews impact local search and SEO (search engine optimization), improving rankings on average by about 12%. Given the hundreds, if not thousands, of different factors search engines use to rank websites like yours, online reviews have a huge impact on your SEO.
Whenever you make those searches you’ll notice the Google Maps widget that shows up. If you have a Google Business Profile (aka. Google My Business), it’s ranked by multiple factors.
Reputation Marketing SEO Factors Ranking for Local Businesses
- Proximity: how close you are to the person searching.
- Relevancy: how relevant your products/services are to the person searching.
- Reputation: how many reviews you have, your average star rating, and how recent those reviews are (which also show relevancy).
But more reviews don’t just increase the amount of traffic to your website—they also increase the quality of that traffic – traffic with much higher purchase intent.
That’s because the person searching has already been convinced you’re a reputable provider before they even talk to you—all because of online-reputation marketing.
Ready to dominate your competition with online reputation marketing?
We put together all the pieces of the puzzle, integrate and connect everything, and create an online machine to grow your business.
Contact Us for a free consultation.