Online Brand Reputation Marketing Services
Build & Market Your Online Reputation & Gain More Customers. Reputation marketing is an important strategy for any business if you want to take your company to the next level and dominate the local market.
What is Reputation Marketing? Why Should You Care?
Reputation marketing is the most important thing you can do for your business. It’s more important than SEO, advertising, PR, or even product development. Why?
Because if customers don’t trust your business, they simply will not buy from you.
What branding is to products, reputation marketing is to businesses.
It involves managing your company’s reputation to make sure that existing and potential clients or customers have a favorable impression of you and will be more likely to convert into a customer and refer you to others.
This entails keeping an eye on what people are saying about your firm online, responding to both positive and negative comments, and taking proactive steps to enhance your brand’s online reputation.
Your Online Reputation is Your Most Powerful Marketing Asset
Consider these statistics about customer reviews and company reputation:
- More consumers are reading online reviews than ever before. In 2021, 77% ‘always’ or ‘regularly’ read them when browsing for local businesses (up from 60% in 2020).
- 67% will consider leaving a review for a positive experience, while 40% will consider leaving a review for a negative experience.
- Having at least ten customer reviews increases search traffic by 15-20%.
- 89% of consumers are ‘highly’ or ‘fairly’ likely to use a business that responds to all of its online reviews.
- More consumers use Google to evaluate local businesses than ever before. In 2021, 81% did, but the year before that, just 63% did.
- In 2021, just 3% said they would consider using a business with an average star rating of two or fewer stars. That’s down from 14% in 2020.
Reputation Marketing Is Critical for Local SEO Dominance
Online reviews impact local search and SEO (search engine optimization), improving rankings on average by about 12%. Given the hundreds, if not thousands, of different factors search engines use to rank websites like yours, online reviews have a huge impact on your SEO.
Whenever you make those searches you’ll notice the Google Maps widget that shows up. If you have a Google Business Profile (aka. Google My Business), it’s ranked by multiple factors.
Reputation Marketing SEO Factors Ranking for Local Businesses
- Proximity: how close you are to the person searching.
- Relevancy: how relevant your products/services are to the person searching.
- Reputation: how many reviews you have, your average star rating, and how recent those reviews are (which also show relevancy).
But more reviews don’t just increase the amount of traffic to your website—they also increase the quality of that traffic – traffic with much higher purchase intent.
That’s because the person searching has already been convinced you’re a reputable provider before they even talk to you—all because of online-reputation marketing.
Ready to dominate your competition with online reputation marketing?
We put together all the pieces of the puzzle, integrate and connect everything, and create an online machine to grow your business.
Contact Us for a free consultation.